Mir Castle is a stone building, the main part of which was erected in the 16-18 centuries in the immediate vicinity of the town of Mir.
An architectural monument, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2000. Until 1568 the owners were the Ilyinichs, then the Radziwills until 1828, the Wittgensteins until 1891. The last owners of the castle were Svyatopolk-Mirskys until 1939, after which the castle became state property. The castle has recently been completely restored.
26. Castle in Malbork - Poland